mojoreads is a fully funded social startup, headquartered in Berlin building an influential product of the web era. Our mission is to build the largest digital books library ever. We are innovating and inventing a neoteric social e-commerce platform that will enable users to monetise their content expertise. With mojoreads, anyone can be a publisher, writer, curator or reader. We are now looking for amazing people inspired to change lives through technology. We are a fun-loving and passionate team searching for fellow innovators. We value our team members and constantly create positions exclusively to match their capabilities. We invite you to join us in creating a technology marvel for the world of books !
This position will be based out of Vizag.
- Responsible for concept, design and development of mojoreads applications both for in-house and core products.
- Be able to exploit and innovate with the existing data assets for better customer experiences.
- Design clean and standards-compliant architecture.
- Be an active member to articulate key decisions in our microservices architecture.
- Head development responsibility of the core product modules and future products
- Dive deep into any software technology, if required.
- Make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time.
- Mentor your fellow team members.
- Build your future development team.
- Innovate new product ideas.
What we expect
- You are an avid reader or sundry book aficionado. And you can’t help but writing. Unless it’s not stories you write, but code. Your ambition is to create something that stands out, that really makes a difference.
- You have atleast 5 years of experience working on projects at scale across the technology stack from engineering to dev ops.
- You have already worked in a startup/technical co-founder of a startup/headed technical product development at a large enterprise.
- You are not afraid to try out new technologies.
- You consider data as an asset and very well know how to extract insights through ML/DL/AI.
- You have expert understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- You already worked with Angular or React or other frontend framework.
- You know how to write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- You have experience with databases and have a firm grasp of multi-threading, I/O and networking.
- You are a good team player and can handle a high degree of personal responsibility.
- You have strong knowledge of linux servers or cloud services like AWS, GCE or rackspace.
- You love linux shell and you are not afraid of using VIM as your core editor.
- You have good cloud devops skills (networking, storage, shell scripting, automation, containerization).
- You are fluent in English.
Considered a plus
- You have experience with AR/VR/Blockchain
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary and Perks
- Free office lunch
- An amazing coding gig equipment of your choice
- Family health insurance with parental coverage
- Office on the beach