As Per Industry Norms
mojoreads is a fully funded social startup, headquartered in Berlin building an influential product of the web era. Our mission is to build the largest digital books library ever. We are innovating and inventing a neoteric social e-commerce platform that will enable users to monetise their content expertise. With mojoreads, anyone can be a publisher, writer, curator or reader. We are now looking for amazing people inspired to change lives through technology. We are a fun-loving and passionate team searching for fellow innovators. We value our team members and constantly create positions exclusively to match their capabilities. We invite you to join us in creating a technology marvel for the world of books !
- Responsible for concept, design and development of backend and frontend for mojoreads applications.
- Author clean and standards-compliant code.
- Be an active member to articulate key decisions in our microservices architecture.
- Head development responsibility for certain modules of the core product.
- Dive deep into any software technology, if required.
- Make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time.
- Find the areas where your expertise can be utilised the most by closely working with other team members.
- Mentor your fellow team members.
- Build your future development team.
- Innovate new product ideas.
What we expect
- You are an avid reader or sundry book aficionado. And you can’t help but writing. Unless it’s not stories you write, but code. Your ambition is to create something that stands out, that really makes a difference.
- You have minimum 1 year experience in building scalable software products.
- You understood the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- You have expert understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- You already worked with Angular or React or other frontend framework.
- You know how to write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- You have experience with databases.
- You have experience with RESTful API design.
- You are a good team player and can handle a high degree of personal responsibility.
- You have strong knowledge of linux servers or cloud services like AWS, GCE or rackspace.
- You love linux shell and you are not afraid of using VIM as your core editor.
- You have good cloud devops skills (networking, storage, shell scripting, automation, containerization).
- You have good knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (preferably Git), build processes & testing.
- You are fluent in English.
- You can work independently.
Considered a plus
- You have experience with Go, Java and/or Python.
- You have already worked in a startup.
Sounds appealing? Get in touch!
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary and Perks
- Free office lunch
- Amazing coding gig of your choice
- Family health insurance which parental coverage
- An office on the beach
Interested! Please reach us on
M: +91-6302521306 or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com